• A compact half-length version of the Grower Frame, perfect for the smaller garden.
• Comes complete with Poly Weather Protection cover
• Over-wintering station for larger tender patio plants—up to 1m in height
• Cold frame for hardening-off seedlings and young plants before planting out
• Temporary greenhouse in spring for pots and trays
• Portable cover to protect crops from pests
The Compact Grower Frame is the ‘little cousin’ of the full-size Grower Frame and caters to those with less space. Like its larger cousin, the compact Grower System is an inexpensive way to gain the space you need to start gardening earlier in the year. It allows you to raise seedlings, take cuttings, grow young plants from plugs.
The Grower Frame is made from tubular, black powder-coated, steel rods which slot together to make a sturdy, rust-resistant frame. It can be easily assembled to form a 1x 1x 1.5m , sturdy framework and comes complete with a weather protection poly cover.
The Grower Weather protection Cover is made from heavy-duty, clear polythene for robust, weather and pest protection and an enhanced growing environment, promoting quicker growth by retaining warmth and humidity. The cover fits snugly over the Grower Frame and has four large side zips for easy access. Ventilation is controlled using the insect-proof ventilation flaps at either end